King's Tire & Lube Blog
- What Does Your Check Engine Light Mean? - Kings Tire and Lube
- 5 Simple New Years Resolutions for Your Vehicle
- Breaking in New Winter Tires
- Determining the Age of a Tire
- Do You Have Good Brakes?
- How Do Potholes Damage Your Vehicle?
- Spring is the Season for Change
- April: National Car Care Month
- Simple Vehicle Maintenance to Improve Fuel Economy
- Oil Changes for Mother’s Day
- Preparing for Summer Holiday Travel
- Keep Your Cool This Summer
- Is it Time for New Tires?
- Summer Heat
- Back-to-School Car Maintenance Checklist
- Is it Time for a Tire Rotation?
- Invest in the Future of any Vehicle with TPMS - Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Stay Ahead of Brake Repairs
- How to Avoid Tire Blowouts
- Don't Be Scared By Auto Repair - Fall Car Care Tips
- Daylight Saving Ends - Check Your Vehicle Lights
- Five Tips for Thanksgiving Travel
- Don’t Let Tire Problems Put the Brakes on Your Valentine’s Date
- Website Launch Announcement: King's Tire & Lube Launches New Site
- Oil Change Service: Why Your Vehicle Loves It!
- This Season, Beware of Potholes
- Protect Your Windshield This Spring - Kings Tire and Lube
- The Many Benefits of Regular Oil Changes - Kings Tire and Lube
- When is the Best Time to Buy Tires? - Kings Tire and Lube
- 8 Tips for Keeping your Tires in Top Shape
- 10 Ways to Get Better Gas Mileage
- Tips for Safe Summer Driving
- Prolonging the Life of Your Tires - Kings Tire and Lube
- Are New Tires on Your Back to School List? - Kings Tire and Lube
- Do You Ask the Right Questions? - Kings Tire and Lube
- Are All-Season Tires Right For My Vehicle? - Kings Tire and Lube
- How Often Should I Replace My Car Battery? - Kings Tire and Lube
- Helpful Tips For The High Mileage Car
- When Should You Replace Your Tires?
- Is Your Vehicle Ready For Holiday Travel? - Kings Tire and Lube
- Choosing the Right Tire - Kings Tire and Lube
- Winterizing Your Vehicle - Kings Tire and Lube
What Does Your Check Engine Light Mean? - Kings Tire and Lube
5 Simple New Years Resolutions for Your Vehicle
February 27th, 2015
This year you might resolve to fix your house, work out more, eat healthier, or go for that goal you’ve had your eye on for years. This year should also be the year that you resolve to fix or maintain your vehicle, lower your repair costs, lower your gas usage, and add a few years onto your trusted vehicle. With a few simple resolutions, you can keep your vehicle as happy and healthy as you strive to be this year.